GET TO KNOW DIY MASK FOR FLAKY SKIN AT HOME:
Dry and cold weather often causes skin to turn flaky. This is why it is important to always keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. To help maintain your skin in the simplest manner, we will teach you how to make a DIY mask for flaky skin at home with three simple ingredients. This mask is completely handy and preservable for a long time. All in all, it will give your skin the perfect amount of softness and smoothness. So without any further ado, learn how to make your own face mask at home with the simple steps below.
METHOD FOR DIY MASK FOR FLAKY SKIN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one teaspoon of shea butter into it. Melt it in a microwave or double boiler for thirty seconds.
- Next, add in half a teaspoon of coconut oil into it.
- Then, add in half a teaspoon of aloe vera gel into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply this mask on your face and leave it on your skin for half an hour.
- Wash it off and apply this recipe every day.
(Note: Did you know coconut oil helps moisturize the skin?)
So, this is how we can make our own DIY mask for flaky skin at home with three simple and organic gradients. Say goodbye forever to your dry and flaky skin, because this mask is here to save your skin texture. It will help keep your skin extra moisturized and smooth in cold and harsh weathers.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: