GET TO KNOW DIY LIP MASK FOR CHAPPED LIPS AT HOME:
Cold and dry weathers cause lips to get dry and flaky. A lot of people try to heal their lips with chemical-based products that can further spoil the texture of their skin. In order to help you heal your lips and remove its dryness, we have bought for you a simple and effective organic recipe for you to apply daily. It is very effective and safe for everyone. To know how to make our DIY lip mask for chapped lips in simple steps, read the following heading below.
METHOD FOR DIY LIP MASK FOR CHAPPED LIPS AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one teaspoon of coconut oil into it.
- Next, add in half a teaspoon of store-bought aloe vera gel into it.
- Then, add in one capsule of vitamin E oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply this mask on your lips and leave it on your lips for half an hour.
- Wash it off and apply this recipe every day.
(Note: Did you know vitamin E oil helps in brightening the skin?)
So, this is how you can make your own DIY lip mask for chapped lips at home in only a few simple steps. It is best to apply this recipe daily in order to get faster and effective results. Now, you can heal your lips safely all winter!
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: